Before selecting the casino you wish to play with, the deposit and withdrawal methods that an online casino have an offer, should form part of your decision making process. You need to have a good understanding of what payment options are available to you, as well as how long the payment process takes and whether or not you will incur any fees for making a withdrawal. Knowing how to withdraw, the popular methods and the fastest withdrawal options will allow you to have a hassle-free gaming experience and will mean that your winnings could be in your pocket sooner, rather than later. You should always check the casino terms and conditions prior to any withdraw to avoid confusion.
How to Withdraw
Online casinos make the payment process pretty simple and straightforward. They all follow a standardised payment procedure that is almost identical. You can cashout your winnings using three easy steps.
- To cash out your winnings, simply navigate the online casino site and locate the cashier (which is where you would have deposited your money).
- Select the ‘Withdrawal’ option and choose your preferred casino deposit option.
- Enter any personal billing information that the operator requires and click the ‘Withdraw’ button.
What are the popular methods of withdrawals
There are a number of popular withdrawal methods that most online casinos offer their players. These include bank transfers, e-wallets, direct links and Visa cards. You can find out a little more about these payment options below:
- Bankwire (also known as Wire Transfer or Bank Transfer) – This is known as one of the most common methods for everyday transactions. Players restricted to making withdrawals directly to their bank accounts favour this method. It is important to note that Bankwire does have a slow processing time and can be more time-consuming than other practical methods. There are often fees associated with Bankwire.
- Instadebit – This method is similar to Bankwire. The withdrawal directly links to your bank account. Unlike Bankwire, this method does not require any fees for online transactions. Once you’ve set up your instadebit wallet, you can use it immediately and you will also benefit from wide international coverage.
- E-wallets – Neteller is a well-known withdrawal method offered at most online casinos. It is known as a leader in the electronic wallet market and is cheap and secure. With Neteller you can benefit from safe and secure same-day transactions. This is monitored and regulated and you will not be charged with fees for using this method. Another popular e-wallet is Skrill. This method is also efficient and it only requires your email. This means that no sensitive information has to be handed over and you can relax knowing that your financial details remain private and safe in your hands. Skrill is restricted to Europe. Unfortunately, players in the US cannot benefit from withdrawing their winnings using this method.
What is the fastest withdrawal method
When selecting the online casino you want to play with, the payout speed should be a significant arm in your decision making process. It can be frustrating when you have to wait ages to receive your winnings. A casino that has a fast payout option is always a bonus and this will serve as reassurance that you won’t have to wait an age for your money. A casino that offers a fast payout also indicates that they are a strong and stable operator, have strong support and are also fair.
It is important to note that payout processing times are also affected by your country and the amount you have requested to withdraw. You should always stick to casinos that allow you to withdraw your money in little to no time at all. This will make your life easier and allow you to enjoy your winnings almost immediately.
E-wallets such as Neteller and Skrill (as mentioned above) are known to be the fastest withdrawal method. The withdrawal time is 0-2 hours and this means that you can get your hands on your winnings in no time at all. Almost all online casinos have e-wallets as part of their payment options. So, if you’re looking for efficient payouts, choose an e-wallet as your payment option.
Check casino terms and conditions (wagering requirement) prior any withdraw to avoid confusion
Different casino bonuses have different rules. In most instances, the bonus needs to meet specific wagering requirements. This means that the bonus needs to be wagered a number of times over before it can be withdrawn. If these requirements are not satisfied, then you could end up seeing a pop-up message and your withdrawal request will be declined. Some casinos even go as far as to void your withdrawal, which means you could lose money if you prematurely make the request. It is important to thoroughly read the terms and conditions for each bonus and have a clear understanding of what is required of you.